Sunday, February 03, 2013

REVIEW OF +RED RESCUE ELIXIR

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.

RATING: 6.4 OUT OF 10. 


     3 reviews that I had planned on posting during the week disappeared (Xenergy Twisted Tangerine, Joe Buzz, and Rip It Red Zone), so now I have to redo them. One drink, which I had reviewed, that didn't disappear was +Red Rescue. It comes in 12 oz. bullet can, with a reseal-able plastic lid on the top, which is pretty cool despite the red plastic ring making it somewhat irritating to open. On the front of the can it says it is powered with Red Super Food. What is that? Who knows, lets get on with this review.
     The main reason I contacted them was for the positive thing I've heard about their taste, and it certainly lives up to it. This is a nice cranberry citrus taste, and one of the more unique drinks I've had recently. It has a nice tartness to it, and I find it refreshing. It is stellar when cold, but as it warms the taste isn't nearly as enjoyable. The beverage has no real aftertaste.
     With no caffeine listed, all it says is 1007 mgs of proprietary blend, consisting of natural caffeine, taurine, L-carnitine, inositol, and Red Super Food. I probably should have done some research on Red Super Food before starting this review, but I didn't unfortunately. I got lifted for a little over 2 hours, a period of time that doesn't reach as high as others. It is a little disappointing, but the taste makes up for it.
     While I don't feel like I'd buy this for a lift, the taste is wonderful. It makes it a very worthy buy, and if this drink ever gets reformulated to have more kick, it might be a good contender. That is if they drop the shrink-wrap, and edit the plastic ring to make it friendlier with opening. That being said, overall a nice tasting beverage.
Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...