Wednesday, February 13, 2013

REVIEW OF LANILAI

CAFFEINE CONTENT: NONE. 

RATING: 6.4 OUT OF 10. 


     Very seldom do I review relaxation products. As it stands, I have two I need to do a write up on, Solixir Relax and this drink, Lanilai. Hailing from the land of Hawai'i, this drink drink's flavor is labeled as Maui mango passion. Certainly sounds good, and sounds relaxation-like, but will it deliver?
     The taste is good, but there is one problem. The flavor is timid, and not prominent enough, though refreshing. It is a bit of an annoyance. When you get to taste the beverage at the peak of the flavor's strength, it certainly holds strong to the described flavor, and is easily enjoyable. It takes a larger gulp to get to that point with non-carbonated beverage.
     On the opposite end of the energy spectrum from what I am accustomed to, relaxation drinks often irritate me when I attempt to review them. As of my last few times trying these drinks, it has become easier for me to appreciate them, as I have gotten used to the feeling, though I still don't enjoy them. A calming blend of 215 mgs, consisting of passionflower extract, l-theanine, l-threanine, 5-HTP, and resveratrol is the highlight here. Unlike most of the previous drinks of this nature, I find it interesting that there is no chamomile, which I am used to finding amongst the ingredients on these beverages. After waiting for a while, I felt the 'anti-kick'. It's effects were present, and they were pleasant. I usually don't feel quite like this as a result of these drinks, but I have some drowsiness, and I feel quite mellow. Impressive. It's been a few hours, and I still feel good. I would say good job, but it could be the fact that today has been a long day helping it out.
     A taste is that is merely alright, and a calming factor that is seemingly good, but may not be as good as advertised score average marks. The reason I am holding it back despite it's 'effect' is taking into account the possibility that it was this terrible day taking a toll on me boosting the drowsiness I am experiencing, and not just the Lanilai. I still recommend you pick it up if you see it in a store.


Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...