Saturday, October 13, 2012

REVIEW OF B63 (THE SODA JERKS)

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 8 OUNCE CAN. 

     Recently, I was given another opportunity to post a review on The Soda Jerks. Of course, I seized the opportunity and decided to review a drink from Switzerland. Here's a small sample for you to enjoy:

     I seldom receive the opportunity to review an energy drink from outside the United States. Off the top of my head, I can only recall Ubershot and Hype Energy Drink as the only foreign beverages I have had the pleasure of consuming. I am pleased to announce that they both did well, especially Ubershot, which is probably the 2nd or 3rd greatest energy shot I have tried. Now, the opportunity to review a foreign drink has presented itself yet again. This number comes from Switzerland, a beautiful country 4,000 miles from where I reside. Thankfully, the shipment was successful and I found it on my doorstep within a week or so....

Read the full review at The Soda Jerks website. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...