Monday, April 15, 2013

REVIEW OF XYIENCE XENERGY + TEA HONEY GINSENG

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 155 MILLIGRAMS PER 15.5 OUNCE CAN. 

RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10. 

     I'm not a very excitable person. That's just the way I am. But when Xyience gave me the opportunity to be one of the first people to try their new Xenergy+ products, I jumped out of my chair. Being one of the first to try any product is a humbling experience in itself, and being able to review it is even more spectacular. Being an avid fan of tea, I decided to consume the Xenergy + tea with honey ginseng first.

     The can design and labels are just about identical to any other Xyience beverage. The only notable difference is the lengthier warning label that explicitly states that individuals under 18 should not consume this beverage. This drink is also non carbonated, so expect a smooth texture when you're drinking this. You should also be aware that this drink is very tasty. The base flavor is a sweet green tea, with compliments of honey. The honey brings sweetness and life into the beverage, while the tea adds a hint of bitterness. It's a flavor profile that is too easy to pass up, so I recommend you give this a try.

     It's time to find out what energy ingredients Xyience put into this drink. First of all, we have 193.75 percent daily value of niacin, 484.375 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 155 percent daily value of vitamin b12, and 968.75 percent daily value of pantothenic acid. It also contains 155 milligrams of caffeine, and undisclosed amounts of taurine, guarana, ginseng, l-carnitine, and inositol.

     This drink does have less caffeine than a carbonated Xyience, by about 45 milligrams, so you should expect the effects to equivalent to that of a Monster. I personally received an adequate increase in my energy levels, which I definitely needed after only 4 hours of sleep. If you're looking for a decent pick-me-up, this drink should do the trick.

     I still have yet to try the other Xenergy+ flavors, but so far I like where Xyience is headed. I've always been a sucker for non-carbonated drinks, and this one lived up to my expectations. The honey compliments the green tea very nicely and the whole package looks very professional. If you like, you can currently purchase these drinks at Xyience's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...