Sunday, March 17, 2013

REVIEW OF COYOTE TAMARINDO

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.3 OUT OF 10. 
 
     I've gotten pretty lazy lately. I've gotten my reviews stacked up. One of the ones I have put off for quite some time is the tamarind flavor in the Coyote line. My previous encounters with their flavors were good, and I can say the same for this one.

     The taste isn't like my previous encounter with tamarind flavored beverages. The sodas I had bought from my local latino grocery store had a bit more profound taste compared to this Coyote drink. This one had a good taste however, but I wasn't sure how to feel about the apple taste I got with the tamarind. My least favorite tasting out of the three.

     The 200 mgs of caffeine here were well received when I chugged it down. I was drowsy and in a rush, and the blend it hit me and kept me going long enough to get through my hectic evening. The rest of the blend consists of 1250 mgs of taurine, ginseng, inositol, l-carnitine, and glucoronolactone.

     The Coyote line as a whole was a solid one. The Jamaica drink, which sadly wont be able to be reviewed in this go round, was the best of the three, followed by the mango, and this beverage. This Tamarindo flavor was a good one, and is easily worth the buy.


Reviewed By Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...