Friday, January 25, 2013

REVIEW OF CRUNK MANGO PEACH

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 194 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN. 

RATING: 6.9 OUT OF 10. 


     I've had all the Crunk drinks available to me for a while now, but I've just kept passing them over. Mango Peach is my 3rd favorite of the line-up, and is nowhere near as enjoyable as the top two (Original and Grape-Acai). I chose to get it out of the way now, as I found it for a reasonable 99 cents at a out of the way, ghetto gas station. Lets see how it fairs.
     The taste is accurate enough to the given flavor, but just isn't enjoyable. It is overbearing, and even more so as it warms. This one had a bit of bitterness to it, which I don't remember from my previous experience with this variety, but as it stands is unenjoyable. If not for that, I may have enjoyed it.
     With only 91 mgs of caffeine, it isn't that impressive. What does is impress me is these not so common ingredients, like horny goat weed, ashwaganda, skull cap, and white willow. After drinking this, I did receive a lift, a good 3-hour one. A pretty common lift, but not what I expected when drinking this. I'm not complaining though, as I am happy I was given a rise out of this. It came at a time when I needed it.
     Crunk has a decent product here. All of the Crunk drinks are solid, except for citrus. I hate the citrus variety, but that is a bit off topic. These seem to be fairly common around me, and they actually seem to sell well. Most of the time I see the shelves almost emptied of them. I can't say that it is the best product to blow your money on, though.
Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...