Saturday, November 10, 2012

REVIEW OF FORCE ONE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.


RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10. 

     At Addicted 2 Energy, I have had the pleasure of reviewing some of the most unique products on the market. Caffeinated cookies? Yep, I've tried them. Snack mix? Been there, done that. Almonds? Yes indeed. Almonds covered in dark chocolate? Yes.....wait, no. That's right, this latest review is on Force One Energy Almonds. This packet of healthy nuts is infused with Adrenaline XR and they are dipped in succulent dark chocolate. I couldn't wait to give these a go.

     The packaging for this product is pretty slick, with a black lion ready to attack in the center. Being a huge fan of almonds, and dark chocolate, I was extremely eager to give these little buggers a try. I popped one in my mouth and noticed that distinctive crunch along with a slightly bland dark chocolate flavor. I have to say, I have had much better dark chocolate almonds compared to this. It's not bad by any means, but it's just that it's a little too bland for my taste. It really needs that full, rich dark chocolate flavor, which can be difficult to do when your working with the blend that this thing has.

     Typically, energy almonds use caffeine, taurine, ginseng, and maybe a few other traditional ingredients. This is certainly not the case for Force One. They use Adrenaline XR, as well as a host of other ingredients. What are those ingredients? Well, there's caffeine anhydrous, l-tyrosine, glucuronolactone, n-methyltyramine, green tea leaf extract, sulbutamine, evodiamine, gingko biloba leaf extract, hordenine, phenylethylamine, tyramine, and bioperine. This is not even close to your typical energy blend. This blend means serious business. My only trivial complaint is that the caffeine content is undisclosed.

     Then again, it doesn't really matter how much caffeine is in here when the effects are this great. As you probably know, I have quite a tolerance for energy products these days. I suppose that's what happens when you try over 300 energy products. However, after I consumed a packet of Force One Energy Almonds, I had a difficult time sitting still. This indicates that this product would be fabulous before a workout or a labor-intensive activity. And you get this wonderful effect without any jitters. It's just a smooth, potent effect that lasts for a few hours.

     Despite having a slightly bland flavor, Force One Energy Almonds are still a stellar product. Their take-no-prisoners energy blend is definitely the product's strongpoint. The effectiveness is also quite wonderful, and the fact that I didn't receive any jitters was a nice touch. And then, of course, there's the added health benefit of eating almonds and dark chocolate. If you happen to stumble across a packet of these, I recommend you try it out. Try taking it before a workout and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. The caffeinated cookies actually taste great. I was expecting an after taste or a different taste altogether but it caught me by surprise. The other products are looking great too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...