Wednesday, August 08, 2012

REVIEW OF STACKER 2 XTRA

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.

RATING: 7.8 OUT OF 10.

     Yesterday evening, I strolled into Meijer in search of some new energy drinks. But instead of hauling over to the beverage isle, I popped over to the health food section. Here, I found some of the most powerful energy drinks you can find. I noticed Endorush, and the infamous Redline. So what did I settle for? A 1 dollar energy shot from Stacker 2. I decided that eventually I would review Endorush, but that will be at a different date.

     From what I've heard, Stacker 2 does not make any tasty energy shots. Thankfully, it appears that I purchased one that doesn't taste like rat urine. When I twisted off the cap I noticed that it had the same pinkish hue as 5 Hour Energy. I checked the bottle and discovered that it was indeed a berry flavor. I was suspecting another 5 Hour clone. Was I correct? No. Stacker 2 is sweeter than 5 Hour Energy, and it tastes better too. It still utilizes that same artificial berry flavor, which tastes nothing like berries, but nevertheless it is still a palatable drink.

     Hiding inside this energy shot are several energy enhancing ingredients. Here's the full list: 100 percent daily value of niacin, 2,000% daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of folic acid, 8,333 percent daily value of vitamin b12, and an energy blend worth 2,125 milligrams. That includes taurine, malic acid, caffeine, glucuronolactone, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, and l-phenylalanine. They also managed to throw in a small enzyme blend totaling 1 milligram. That has amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, and lactase. Not bad, Stacker 2. Not bad at all.

     Since Stacker 2 decided to hide their caffeine content in an energy blend, I truly have no idea how much caffeine this thing has. That being said, I would say it does pack a decent punch. I would put the effectiveness at a medium-high level that tapered off without a crash, thanks to the absence of sugar.

     For just 1 dollar, Stacker 2 Xtra is truly a bargain. It tastes good enough to not require a chaser, and it kicks just as hard as some of the other energy shots that cost almost 3 times as much. I say, if you can find this anywhere, don't be afraid to pick it up. You'll probably enjoy it more than the 3 dollar shot you were looking at earlier (5 Hour Energy).

13 comments:

  1. i love the stacker 2 xtra shots with a 3 year old it helps take care of my kid clean the house and have some me time. i first tried them 2 years ago and i would rather use these than the 5 hour it seems to work better. taste better and cost less. perfect on a single mom's budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this product curb appetites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This product is not designed to curb appetite, however, there are several Stacker 2 products that can do this.

      Delete
    2. It may not be designed to curb appetite...but I have lost over 100 lbs in the last 2 years. The only thing I did different? Stacker 2 xtra shota :)

      Delete
    3. With 2 jobs, 3 girlfriends, partying and going to the gym, STacked 2 gives me the extra boost I need for everyday task, there is no brAke in life except when asleep. So make the most out everyday and get things done.

      Delete
  3. What about the other stacker shots? I got the one enhanced with the B-12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how they can sell the xtra energy and the regular when the ingredients are the same

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to take them half at a time now. I took a whole one once and I began to see faster than time moved. Literally like I entered the Matrix. Never had that with anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! Redline drink reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. disregard Unknown's 205mg answer that is the amount for Stacker EXTREME which this is not--it's more like 140-160

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Jordan GonzalezTuesday, February 07, 2023

    How can we really be sure exactly how much caffeine these really awesome Stacker 2 Xtra Strength energy shots have? Like what is the real answer for that 😮?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...