Friday, August 10, 2012

REVIEW OF FACEDRINK

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 2.5 OUNCE SHOT.
Courtesy of Vocus PRW Holdings

RATING: 4.9 OUT OF 10.


     Harcos puts out a bunch of cool novelty items, generally enjoyed by the reviewing community. I really haven't been to impressed with their tastes, even though they do have nice appeal. Facedrink is an attempt to mimick Facebook, an attempt I'd prefer for them not to have released. They should stick with their potions and powders. This idea is rather silly, and in no way do I like it.

     The taste is merely ok. It is a sloppy fruit flavor, but more like a generic energy drink minus carbonation. I was hoping it'd be
more on level with the Love Potion, but I am very disappointed. I would not add this as a friend of tastebuds.

     140 mgs of the ever so wonderful caffeine is pretty good. While it isn't blow me away good, it is on par with what I expect out of a novelty item. Of course, most people who buy this would probably buy it for its novelty status, so this caffeine level is very adequate.

     Facedrink surely isn't on my friends list, but I think others will enjoy the idea. It doesn't accomplish as much in terms of energy, but it just another silly concept from Harcos, one that I'm sure will sell.

Reviewed by Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...