Sunday, July 29, 2012

REVIEW OF BIG JAK ORANGE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 164 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.2 OUT OF 10. 



Over the past day or so, I have been trying to renovate this site and update its layout. After hours of meticulous work, it has finally been completed. We sincerely hope you enjoy the new and improved layout of the site. Anyhow, I found this next drink at a place where no energy drink wants to be: Big Lots. If your drink shows up here for around 60 cents, you are either trying to get rid of old inventory or you simply didn't make it in the energy drink industry. Nevertheless, I am eager to review the orange flavor of Big Jak, which I purchased for 70 cents.

     At first glance, I thought I had purchased the original flavor of Big Jak, but with further inspection I discovered that this is actually the orange flavor. Almost instantaneously, I figured that this would taste like orange soda. Of course, my assumption proved to be accurate. I mean, what else is an orange flavored soda supposed to taste like? The drink does go down smoothly and leaves no noticeable aftertaste. The only negative aspect is that you may get cottonmouth after consuming this beverage, due to the high amounts of sugar and citric acid.

     Now it's time to find out what ingredients are powering Big Jak. It has 200 percent daily value of niacin, 500 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 160 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 100 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 1,894 milligrams of taurine, 300 milligrams of glucuronolactone, 200 milligrams of panax ginseng root extract, 96 milligrams of inositol, and 50 milligrams of l-carnitine. It also contains 164 milligrams of caffeine, on par with the industry average. As expected, this is just an average energy drink blend. No harm done here.

     After consuming this orange flavored refreshment, I was hit with a decent boost in alertness, but certainly nothing spectacular. I would compare the effectiveness to the vast majority of 16 ounce energy drinks. If you are looking for a basic increase in energy and alertness, this drink should do the trick.

     In an aforementioned statement, I said that no energy drink wants to be at Big Lots. Needless to say, you can still find quality energy drinks that simply couldn't make it in the overly-saturated energy drink industry. The question remains, is Big Jak one of those quality drinks? I don't see why it isn't, but I'll leave you to decide that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...